CWC index .
Websites as Graphs has a very cool program to produce pretty graphs out of HTML coding on a page. Here are a few examples of the resulting images for various pages on this site: (click on images to see larger views)
|etherwork homepage||blog from OUR kitchen||discussions of various subjects|
What do the colors mean?
- blue: for links (the A tag)
- red: for tables (TABLE, TR and TD tags)
- green: for the DIV tag
- violet: for images (the IMG tag)
- yellow: for forms (FORM, INPUT, TEXTAREA, SELECT and OPTION tags)
- orange: for linebreaks and blockquotes (BR, P, and BLOCKQUOTE tags)
- black: the HTML tag, the root node
- gray: all other tags
Many thanks to Kate (Whine Tasting) for pointing to Websites as Graphs!
© llizard 2006
CWC reference pages . ASCII-art . illustrations and gif animations . llinks to ridiculously useless sites . home page